- Carrots 5-6 long ones.
- Full fat Milk 1lGhee 5-6 tbsp
- Sugar 10 tbsp
- Condensed milk 4 tbsp
- Cardamom 4
- Assorted dry fruits as per choice.
- Peel n grate the carrots.
- In a non stick deep vessel, add the ghee.
- Once hot,add the carrots and sauté on low heat for 15 mins or so till it leaves water and is fragrant.
- Add the milk to it, the crushed cardamoms and let it come to a boil.
- Simmer for at least an hr on low flame till it starts getting thick.
- Add the sugar and on denser milk...
- Sauté on high till its dry enough but not completely dry.
- Serve warm with dry fruits of choice.
- Adjust sweetness as per taste.
S smile emoticon
Enjoy the freshest carrots of the season with this lip smacking carrot fudge or pudding...its a halwa in all honesty.. and you have to give this Indian dessert a chance to know what I am talking about..
No potluck is complete without sweet nothings... and Angie , Jhuls and Judi...a Big thank you to all three of you for tirelessly hosting yet another amazing soiree!