Italian Shooter mocktail - Coke, grenadine and gingerale freshness.

The perfect midweek pick me up..Coke, grenadine and ginger ale come together in the form of a delicious mocktail. Add rum or ginger beer for a cocktail version.

Coke,grenadine and ginger ale come together in the form of a delicious moktail. Add rum or ginger beer for a cocktail version

Its officially summer. And I am melting from the heat like a popsicle taken too long to finish!
Seriously. Its already 43C in the parts I love in, very soon I am going to attempt frying an egg on the roads, just to see if I really can. Its something I have secretly wanted to do ever since I was a child, have you done it??  Does it really fry??

Coke,grenadine and ginger ale come together in the form of a delicious moktail. Add rum or ginger beer for a cocktail version

Although my summer vacations are over, I cant help but indulge myself by making some delicious fresh beverages every now and then. In all honesty, I don't even want to cook right now. And these cocktails and mocktails are all I need to satiate my food longings. You must have already seen the numerous drinks I keep posting. There's a variety of cocktails with kid friendly non alcoholic options, and flavoured fruity lassi (Yoghurt based drinks).
 
This Italian shooter that I made was simply something that needs to be tasted! Its almost like a Shirley Temple, but I added some ginger ale to it coz I am not too fond of overly sweetened drinks. I made a mocktail version, but you can easily turn it into a perfect cocktail with some rum or ginger beer instead of ginger ale.


But to make things even better for myself, and you (of course) I asked some of my fabulous blogger friends to help me out with some new drink ideas. And I am so so happy to share with you guys the amazing recipes I got!! Yay!!
Summer just got better.
Do hop onto the blog links to see the recipes and show some love!! Thanks :)

oliviascuisine's watermelon caipiroska
sweetandsavorybyshinee's frozen pineapple margarita
karenskitchenstories
Michelle's jalapeno cucumber gin tonic
chilipeppermadness's grapefruit radler beer cocktail
theworktop's orange juice brunch mocktail
Marissa's rosemary rhubarb daiquiri



Ladies, thanks so much for saving a parched girl from dying of thirst.  I am going to make each one of them and make my summers better..

The feeling of being on a vacation is back!!
Cheers,
S :)

 
RECIPE:
Makes 2-3 glasses. Time Taken - 5 mins.

Ingredients: 
Method: 








 

Labels: , , , , , , ,